Friday, November 19, 2010

Alien Car


Last Saturday, I got some new K'nex from my uncle as an early birthday present. And my uncle had a look through them and found a part of a structure of a ute. So we thought that we should build the rest of it and put Gatling guns on the sides. I also put a grill on the front. The trailer was the easiest part and I got the idea from my Pop's trailer.

By Keenan

Hollie: When is your birthday?
Keenan: The 25th of November.
James: Why did you put the guns on the side?
Keenan: Because I had already made the guns.
Suitte: How did you make it?
Keenan: I made it by finding half of the structure so I just made another half the same. Then I connected them together to make them stronger?
Jackson: Can it move?
Keenan: Yes (He showed us on our classroom road).
Gabriel: Where did your uncle get it from?
Keenan: My uncle got it from Toyworld when he was about 10. (My uncle is not that old, he's only 22.)

2 comments:

  1. I like this ute Keenan because you have designed it without following specific instructions from the Knex company. Awesome! Happy birthday on the 25th, I hope you have an excellent day.
    Mrs Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my god I still remember making that haha- keenan jensen

    ReplyDelete