Thursday, December 8, 2011

The evil cockroach



Prologue
Once there was an evil cockroach who lived in a tall tree  his name was Newton Fuzzletop but people call him Newton. One day he was in a bug science fair he had a prize winner - an integrated circuited volcano but a bully named Mr Fantastic- Goody- Two- Shoes ruined his project everybody laughed and Mr Fantastic won, Newton swore his revenge and he's about to get it.
1.                                               
"Fellow members of the league of R.A.T.H.I.M.F.A.S. we have a new member who presumes he has a way to defeat Mr Fat-tastic..." said the leader of the league Mr Boom-bas-tic. The first victim at the hands of Mr Fantastic, the new entry however got it worse... "his name is Newton Fuzzletop.  What will your evil name be Newton?" said Boom-bas-tic. The league just call him Boom. "Err," said Newton. "Why can't it be Newton?" he said shyly.
"No no no NO!!!" boomed Boom. "If you're evil you've got to have an evil nick NAME!!!" boomed Boom again.
"(Sigh) fine," said Newton arrogantly. "How about Dr N?" Newton said proudly. "Yeah YEAH I like it," said Boom.
 2.
"So how will we defeat Mr Fat-tastic?" Boom asked joyfully. "Who's Mr Fat-tastic? I thought we wanted to defeat Mr Fantastic or have I got the wrong league address?" said the new Dr N. "(angry sigh)MR Fat-tastic is what we call MR Fan-frigging-tastic you IDIOT!!!" boomed Boom again "OK OK" said Dr n " will you just stop shouting or else I will leave and help Mr Fantastic" he tried to yell "how DA..." "Wait, what did you just say?" he said quizzically
"YOU HEARD ME!" boomed Newton.
"Actually, I didn't," he said.



3.


"Well....why don't we get to my plan?"
asked N. Yes I would love that this story is dragging on to long but any way..

"Yeah I agree with the narrator so spit it out," said Boom agreeing with me. Thank you. "You're welcome," but any way back to Newton. "As I was saying my contraption was an integrated circuited volcano but instead Mr Fat-tas-tic stole the night before the fair...and wrecked my house. My Mum and Dad blamed me for it but I caught him on camera and they still did not believe me. After my humiliation at the fair, I challenged him to a fight. I got wet willies, sack attacks, wedgies and in the end a nose shot that made my face red with blood, fear and anger. Then I kicked him in the leg as I smelt the stench of Principal Skinner coming. He saw me kick him and gave me an hour detention and gave Fat-tas-tic a reward for fighting off a bully to the school $1000000, which is unbelievable  seeing that was meant to go to the cockroach fund helping poor cockroaches and their families get out of their debt. Now every cockroach in the forest hates me...." "I would say!" agreed every cockroach there, which was 13 out of 15 members. "...but it was Mr fat-tas-tic, remember?" asked N. "Oh yeah," said the cockroaches.
                                        

4.


"So my plan is we make a giant volcano with real lava and fire it at his house," explained N.
"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled everyone there. "So let's get to it!" said Newton. Then they worked day and night for 5 weeks and over the Christmas holidays but went home for Christmas. When school came back in they had 1 week before Mr Fantastic went to college, so they tripled construction and never took breaks, they finished 2 days before he was going to college. It was miles away, by the time they would get there he would of graduated.

5.


They got his address. The night before he went, they had to strike NOW or they would never get their payback. They had built their volcano, filled it with lava and were outside his house. This was it...CLANK!
"What was that?"....BOOM!!!  They were all sent flying. The league, Mr Fantastic & his parents, even all the league's parents got sent flying. All of them towards the Principal's office. Conveniently, they all landed on pillows. Honestly pillows, what? Honestly, well it is a fairytale so yeah, but anyway they landed in the Principal's office while the Principal was at his desk doing....the unspeakable err... but the best thing for everybody was that the lava somehow didn't kill him. He was so dirty, all the dirt protected him so he was clean, happy and best of all alive. This is why that day was the best day of my life and everything with the league was sorted out. Mr Fantastic was permanently banned from the science fair and the league. For attempted murder the whole league got 3 months in juvie and for making 15 people attempt murder Mr Fantastic got 3...DECADES in juvie, then prison and had to get given the chair. His parents had to give the cockroach money back and mostly everybody lived for five days. Then the Exterminator came and only the league, their parents and the Principal lived.

Epilogue


This is Principal Skinner personal log 15229754, signing out. PEACE.  BEEP.  CLICK.
By Tyler


Author's note

All of the stuff I write I get the ideas from TV shows and movies. Then I change them into my own ideas so they're not copyright. And that's another idea taken from a TV show!
Copyright T.L. Kelly 2011.

2 comments:

  1. What a long story tyler I thought it was incredible.
    I love the principles name principle Skinner.
    Well done!!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming back to this 3 years later just heading to high school is just insane all the memories I have of that year this story was the one i remembered the most.Ah nostalgia XD

    ReplyDelete