Friday, September 17, 2010

Emails from Phillipa Werry


Email 1:

Thank you for your email, and I'm very glad that you and your class enjoyed reading Enemy at the gate. I've just had a look at your class blog and I love the visualising sketches that Morgan did for the last chapter, as well as the one Keenan and Annie did for Chapter 29. I especially liked the old broken shed, and the T + E heart at the top!

I'm also glad that you've seen that footage of Jack Lovelock winning gold, and listened to the commentary which is so exciting.

Thanks again to you and Room 18, and your teacher Mr Morgan!

best wishes

Philippa Werry

Email 2:

Now I've had a closer look at your blog, and I realise that you are Mr Moriarty, not Mr Morgan!

Thanks again for your email and your enthusiasm for my book. By the way, I also had a look at your chocolate cake slideshow - have any of your students read The great chocolate cake bakeoff?

best wishes

Philippa Werry

Email 3:

Thanks to your class for being so gracious about my mistake! That is fine to copy and paste my emails.

I'm so glad you managed to track down the race commentary - it's something you never forget, once you've heard it.

best wishes again

Philippa Werry

Click on the link to watch and listen to the Jack Lovelock video.

Mr M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment